Sonic Screwdriver -->

Saturday 25 October 2014

S8E10: "In the Forest of the Night"


It's me again!

I write under the assumption that you've seen the episode if you go past the page-break, which is only visible if you're on the home-page of the blog. Any other way, you must have clicked directly here, in which case, there is your error. As always, I do not give a synopsis, I give a critical reaction.


I know that I'm picking up the proverbial ball a bit late on this one--please forgive me! I honestly did not watch it until last Friday. #College

The episode was fantastic, and I absolutely loved it. There is something to be said for the dynamic that the Doctor has with the children. It focused on a child that the adults immediately dismissed as mentally ill and it was something totally else.

I am very interested to see how the episode fits in with the rest of the series, or if it is simply filler. I can't quite put my finger on why I loved the episode as much as I did, but it truly was fantastic!

Like What You See?

Join Us On:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind while commenting. Vile comments will be removed upon their discovery.