Sonic Screwdriver -->

Wednesday 5 June 2013

The Last Great Time War?


I assume that many of you are like myself and really kinda want to know more about the Last Great Time War. Well, I have news for you! While I was poking around and wasting time on Tumblr (follow us: TARDIStyle.tumblr.com), I stumbled upon a fan comic. It's called "Time War" and can be seen here.

I was unable to contact the person running it, which I would have liked to before I promoted them here, but such is life. If you are that person, please contact me! See my bio on the right-hand sidebar.



That is the first entry to the comic, an as you can see, since it is internet-based, that allows them to use the GIF format to animate the comic. Its got some really sweet stuff and I highly recomed you read it! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind while commenting. Vile comments will be removed upon their discovery.