Sonic Screwdriver -->

Wednesday 17 April 2013

"World War Three"

Original Air Date 23 April 2005

Ever notice that the Slitheen have little tails?
Raxacoricofallapatorius! Yay!

The telephone is actually red! And there's skittles next to the phone.
ROSE: If we could just get out of here.
DOCTOR: There's a way out.
ROSE: What?
DOCTOR: There's always been a way out.
ROSE: Then why don't we use it?
DOCTOR: Because I can't guarantee your daughter will be safe.
JACKIE: Don't you dare. Whatever it is, don't you dare.
DOCTOR: That's the thing. If I don't dare, everyone dies.
ROSE: Do it.
DOCTOR: You don't even know what it is. You'd just let me?
ROSE: Yeah.
JACKIE: Please, Doctor. Please. She's my daughter. She's just a kid.
DOCTOR: Do you think I don't know that? Because this is my life, Jackie. It's not fun, it's not smart, it's just standing up and making a decision because nobody else will.
ROSE: Then what're you waiting for?
DOCTOR: I could save the world but lose you.
HARRIET: Except it's not your decision, Doctor. It's mine.
JACKIE: And who the hell are you?
HARRIET: Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North. The only elected representative in this room, chosen by the people for the people. And on behalf of the people, I command you. Do it.