Sonic Screwdriver -->

Tuesday 23 April 2013

"Voyage of the Damned" 4x0

Original Air Date: 25 December 2007

Wot? Wot!? WOT?!
Did you see the Union Flag throw pillow? Like the one in Sherlock?
New theme! Yay! I like this one a lot. It's all rockin' and such.
You know, Astrid is an anagram for TARDIS?
I should report you, but instead, I'll get you a drink.
That was not a buffalo wing. Buffalo wings have a sauce in them. My dad went to college in Buffalo, NY, where they invented the buffalo wing. So I know buffalo wings, and that was not a buffalo wing.
To repeat, I am Mister Copper, the ship's historian, and I shall be taking you to old London town in the country of UK, ruled over by good King Wenceslas. Now, human beings worship the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws, and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve, the people of UK go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner like savages.... Now, spending money. I have a credit card in Earth currency if you want to by trinkets, or stockings, or the local delicacy, which is known as beef. But don't stray too far, it could be dangerous. Any day now they start boxing.
Possibly one of the best lines...

ITS WILF!
DOCTOR: Okay, okay. Shush, shush, shush, shush, shush. First things first. One. We are going to climb through this ship. B. No. Two. We're going to reach the bridge. Three. Or C. We're going to save the Titanic. And, coming in a very low four, or D, or that little iv in brackets they use in footnotes, why. Right then, follow me.
SLADE: Hang on a minute. Who put you in charge and who the hell are you anyway?
DOCTOR: I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm nine hundred and three years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
SLADE: No.
DOCTOR: In that case, allons-y!
They could have like....Space Dowton Abbey.
Things are gettin' intense....time to take off the bow tie!
Bannakaffalata...dead.
Always be very afreaid of women with forklifts.
ALLONS-Y, ALLOSNO!
You're not falling...you're flying. Nah, you're falling with style.
Nope...only Britain is Great.
50,000,056 credits=1,000,000 credits. Good to know.

Can anyone else not help but smile when you hear the TARDIS dematerialize?

Happy Impossible Astronaut Day!