Sonic Screwdriver -->

Wednesday 17 April 2013

"The Parting of the Ways"

Original Air Date: 18 June 2005

Jrak brew urp teh derlek!

"I wish I never met you, Doctor. I was much better off as a coward" -Cpt. Jack Harkness

"If I'm very clever and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant, I might just save the world." -The Doctor

Then he goes and saves Rose. He saves his world.

This is Emergency Programme One. Rose, now listen, this is important. If this message is activated, then it can only mean one thing. We must be in danger. And I mean fatal. I'm dead or about to die any second with no chance of escape. And that's okay. Hope it's a good death. But I promised to look after you, and that's what I'm doing. The TARDIS is taking you home. And I bet you're fussing and moaning now. Typical. But hold on and just listen a bit more. The TARDIS can never return for me. Emergency Programme One means I'm facing an enemy that should never get their hands on this machine. So this is what you should do. Let the TARDIS die. Just let this old box gather dust. No one can open it. No one'll even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing on a street corner. And over the years, the world'll move on and the box will be buried. And if you want to remember me, then you can do one thing. That's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that for me, Rose. Have a fantastic life.
-The Doctor

What is the bad wolf story? Is it just the thing from the three little pigs?

Bet cha wish ya had all-wheel drive now, Mickey.

Captain Jack's so cute when he's mortal.

Go, Mickey, save the world with a yellow truck...and break the TARDIS.

Congrats, Jack, you are now a fixed point in time and space! A temporal anomaly!

mah head!
mah Rose!
Kiss the girl.
and then...regenerate.
Oh, but first, abandon Jack.
Sing a song and the Daleks will go away? Yep, that's it.
BECOME DAVID TENNANT! Yes, get rid of that daft old face. And yes, you were fantastic. Now be David and make smiles come to my face. Yep, that's right: Barcelona.