Sonic Screwdriver -->

Monday 29 April 2013

"The Doctor's Wife" 6x4

Original Air Date: 14 May 2010

Oh, look, an Ood!

We just got a letter glowing box,
We just got a letter glowing box,
We just got a letter glowing box!
I wonder who it's from?

Sorry. Blue's Clues was my childhood.

Uncle's voice sounds like Craig Fergeuson's German accent.
OH MY GOD. The Timelords were all like: "I don't know where I am." They're in the internet!
Okay, so in An Adventure in Space and Time, he better stroke the console and say "you are the most beautiful think I have ever known." Or I will be rather cross.
Yes, he pushes to open, BUT what the sign is referring to the cover on the phone thingie >.<#
Oh, look. Rory died again.
How did those Ood tentacles feel? Are they all smimey.
It's the DT (and Eccleston) console. I literally waved my hands in fangasm. Which is now deleted :(
IDRIS: Doctor, are you there? It's so very dark in here.
DOCTOR: I'm here.
IDRIS: I've been looking for a word. A big, complicated word, but so sad. I've found it now.
DOCTOR: What word?
IDRIS: Alive. I'm alive.
DOCTOR: Alive isn't sad.
IDRIS: It's sad when it's over. I'll always be here, but this is when we talked, and now even that has come to an end. There's something I didn't get to say to you.
DOCTOR: Goodbye?
IDRIS: No. I just wanted to say hello. Hello, Doctor. It's so very, very nice to meet you.
DOCTOR: Please. I don't want you to. Please.
Remember--the only water in the forest is the river.