Sonic Screwdriver -->

Monday 22 April 2013

"Evolution of the Daleks"

Original Air Date: 28 April 2007

Gossiping Daleks...#YouKnowItsBadWhen
OOH LOOK, a Dalek. Sing in Latin!
You told us to imagine! And we imagined your irrelevance.
Pig slaves: they take the elevator just like the rest of us.
He said Allons-Y!
My brother goes...."And that's how the Mafia started."
So....are they Dalek-Human-TimeLord hybrids?!
Oh, Tallulah with three Ls and an H, just you watch me. What do I need? Oh, I don't know. How about a great big genetic laboratory? Oh look, I've got one. Laszlo, just you hold on. There's been too many deaths today. Way too many people have died. Brand new creatures and wise old men and age old enemies. And I'm telling you, I'm telling you right now, I am not having one more death! You got that? Not one. Tallulah, out of the way. The Doctor is in.
Tallulah and Laszlo had a baby. Her name is Miss Piggie.