Sonic Screwdriver -->

Wednesday 17 April 2013

"Boom Town"

I'm skipping Empty Child/Doctor Dances for now- I've already watched it a second time. Maybe I'll write about them when I watch it a third.

Original Air Date: 4 June 2005

I like how they casually blew up Downing Street...
Did you know/realize that the actress who is Margaret (Blon Fel-Fotch Pasameer-Day Slitheen) plays the prostitute in "Casanova" with David Tennant?

"What are you captain of? The innuendo squad?"

It was a very icy patch!

The scene where the Slitheen shows mercy is so...cute. And the Raxacoricofallapatorians are kinda cute to begin with.
...and the bit with the teleport....

We're in Cardiff. London doesn't care. The South Wales coast could fall into the sea and they wouldn't notice. Oh. I sound like a Welshman. God help me, I've gone native.

Pan-dimensional surfboards! Yay!
"Don't worship me- I'd make a very bad god." -The Doctor
They mentioned pizza. Now I want pizza.

Ok, so the Doctor and Blon's little last meal, last wish, date thing, they're talking about icky death penalty processes and her only being a killer because that's what she was taught, and the other people in the restaurant are just, like, chill?

She's an egg!