Sonic Screwdriver -->

Monday 22 April 2013

"Army of Ghosts"

Original Air Date: 1 July 2006

So, I finally am getting my brother to watch this with me.

She said the title! SHE SAID THE TITLE!
You have no idea how excited I was when she first said that she died. I really thought she did!

Awp, Jackie's crazy.

Was that Martha working at Torchwood???? Googled it...yep! And Katheine Gillian was a soothesayer in "Fires of Pompeii" #HowToBecomeACompanion (Yes, I know they validate it by saying that she's Martha's cousin.)

Ever notice the music in this one sounds like the music from Torchwood?

Jackie, why can't you just be happy for your daughter?

Ooooh the Void Stuff glasses!

He said "allons-y!" for the first time!

Now, what do you make of that? Its a giant cookie.

Oh neowww teh grosts is cybermens.
And teh sphrere haz derlerks!