Sonic Screwdriver -->

Tuesday 30 April 2013

An Adventure in Space and Time

To be novelized as Doctor Who vs. the Cameramen.
Oh man oh man oh many you guys I can't wait for this I want it to air so badly YOU HAVE NO IDEA YOU GUYS

I mean, I'm a sucker for origin stories AND behind-the-scenes trivia, so this thing is like a gold mine for me. Plus, Marco Polo playing Donald Baverstock. MARCO POLO PLAYING DONALD BAVERSTOCK.

I mean, what more could you want?

Okay, I should calm down. For those not in the know, An Adventure in Space and Time is a docudrama (a term which here means "film based on a true story but truer than that usually implies") about the William Hartnell years of Doctor Who, and more specifically about the show's origins. It's been written by Mark Gatiss, who you know for writing "Victory of the Daleks" and "Cold War", so I've got pretty high hopes for this.

Other reasons I'm excited:
IT'S ALL JUST SO PERFECT

I CAN'T WAIT

I'M GOING TO CRYOGENICALLY FREEZE MYSELF UNTIL THIS THING AIRS

BYE NOW